Monday, November 19, 2012

Todays Hot Photo Shoot! ~ JS Wild up to no good! LOL


Mirror Jacking!
Here was the list for today!

Pick up Jizzy McBone from airport!

Wanted to post a new page of another sexy boy that wants to work for us here at ZR Productions,  or as I like to call it ZR Headquarters!  LOL  FYI Still waiting on material from new model to be.......

So I got board and looked on CL and what do you know someone was wanting some sexy pics taken!  Fuck this is what I mean I fucking love my job! see what I get to do and have fun with!  This dude told me no cum and I got him all worked up so he wanted to reward me!  Damn a start to a great day!  Still waiting on new model pics and vids to post!!!

ps ~ he a sexy hot twink This is a surprise for Zack Randall!

JS Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment