Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jizzy's feelings of the he[art]!

It all began with a spark, a flame.
A feeling inside that subdued all the pain.
She made me forget all the bullshit and games.
With a glance from her blue eyes that looked like the sky
I just wanted to hold her hand, like that Sinatra song, let's fly.
But it didn't take long before I saw through her lies. To be honest, this betrayal was kind of a surprise. Like an uppercut, and now I'm falling through the sky. feeling my heart ache after each breath I take "am i gunna die am i gunna die?"(fuck that)
I'll cut my heart out from all the pain, toss it in a fire and watch the old feelings burn up in flames. Cross her off my checklist cause at the end they're all the same. Just another name, just another name...

No comments:

Post a Comment